We are your plant extract and tincture producer
We supply the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and food industries, contract producers, pharmacies and many more ...
What we offer
We respond to your individual needs and provide you with a plant extract based on your requirements. If you are planning a new product, we would be happy to advise you on which plant and which form of extract would be the most suitable. Our range of products includes dry extracts, soft extracts, tinctures, pressed juices and distillates.
We have many plant extracts in stock that are of pharmaceutical quality with corresponding documentation. We can ship these immediately and without a minimum order quantity. We would be happy to provide information about the availability of the extract you’re looking for.
We produce an extract from the plant you have requested based on your requirements. There is a minimum order quantity of 200 kg for made-to-order extracts. Please contact us for pricing or for a non-binding offer.
We are able to effectively navigate supply bottlenecks across the industry and deliver consistent quality thanks to our own plantations and a number of research projects on plant cultivation and harvesting methods, as well as an extensive supplier network.
We pay attention to high-quality goods and compliance with Good Agricultural and Collection Practice (GACP), even when procuring raw materials. Each batch is also checked for purity and quality in our lab.
As a subsidiary of Bionorica, we have access to 85 years of experience, tradition and basic research when it comes to producing herbal medicines and extracts for the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and food industries. This expertise is only available to us.
Our production facilities in Neumarkt, Bavaria, and in Consell, Majorca, are both GMP-certified and equipped with the latest technology. This allows us to offer the highest quality standards at unbeatable value.
We can send your plant extract to over 100 countries if needed. Our long-standing contacts with international logistics companies mean that we are able to offer good conditions for freight and insurance for worldwide deliveries.
Our latest extracts
- Arnica distillate (Arnicae montana) flower distillate
- Arnica extract (Arnicae montana) flower extract
- Arnica tincture (Arnicae montana) flower tincture
- Artichoke concentrate (Cynara scolymus) fresh plant concentrate
- Artichoke extract (Cynara scolymus) fresh plant extract
- Valerian tincture (Valerianae officinalis) root tincture
- Burnella extract (Pimpinellae) root extract
- Henbane solution (Hyoscamus niger) Fresh plant solution
- Birch distillate (Betula pendula / alba) Leaf distillate
- Birch Extract (Betula pendula) Leaf Extract
- Fenugreek Extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) Seed Extract
- Pokeroot Extract (Ipecacuanhae) Root Extract
- ipecacua root solution (ipecacuanhae) root solution
- Nettle extract (Urtica dioica) leaf extract
- Ivy Extract (Hederae helix) Leaf Extract
- Speedwell Extract (Veronicae officinalis) Herb Extract
- Marshmallow extract (Althaea officinalis) root extract
- Oak extract (Quercus) bark extract
- Gentian tincture (Gentiana lutea) root tincture
- Vinegar Rose Extract (Rosae gallica) Flower Extract
- Buckbean extract (Trifolii fibrini) leaf extract
- Ginseng Extract (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract
- Hibiscus extract (Hibiscus species) flower extract
- Elderberry extract (Sambucus nigra) flower extract
- Coltsfoot Extract (Farfarae) Leaf Extract
- Hedgehog head extract (Echinaceae pallida) root extract
- Ginger extract (Zingiber officinale) root extract
- St. John's wort extract (Hypericum perforatum) herb extract
- Coffee extract (Coffea canephora) Coffee seed extract
- Chamomile extract (Matricariae recutita) flower extract
- Chamomile tincture (Matricariae recutita) Fresh plant tincture
- Chestnut Extract Seed Extract
- Clover extract (Melilotus species) herb extract
- Krameria tincture (Krameria triandra) root tincture
- Dandelion Extract (Taraxacum officinale) Herb & Root Extract
- Dandelion Extract (Taraxacum officinale) root extract
- Mallow extract (Malvae sylvestris) flower extract
- Almond Extract (Prunus dulcis) Nut Extract
- Myrrh tincture (Commiphora species) resin tincture
- Passion flower extract (Passiflora incarnata) herb extract
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract
- Sage extract (Salviae officinalis) Sage leaf extract
- Sage Extract (Salviae officinalis) Leaf Extract
- Horsetail Extract (Equiseti) Herb Extract
- Coneflower juice (Echinacea purpurea) fresh plant juice
- Coneflower extract (Echinacea purpurea) root extract
- Coneflower extract (Echinacea purpurea) fresh plant extract
- Coneflower tincture (Echinacea angustifolia) Fresh plant tincture
- Plantain extract (Plantago lanceolata) leaf extract
- Licorice Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Licorice Root Extract
- Devil's Claw Extract (Harpagophytum) Root Extract
- Thyme extract (Thymus species) herb extract
- Juniper Extract (Juniperus communis) Fruit Extract
- Water mint extract (Menthae aquaticae) leaf extract
- Chicory extract (Cichorium intybus) root extract
- Vine extract (Vitis vinifera) leaf extract
Advice on product development
Not sure which extract will be the best for your product? Our internal Product Development department will be happy to advise you. Our goal is to create the right extract for you and then scale it up for production.
No raw materials from China
China is known for extremely competitive prices, which is often due to intentional contamination or significant pollution. The high levels of pesticides and heavy metals in cultivation areas and the lack of liability on the part of manufacturers mean that these problems are becoming increasingly common.
As these kinds of extracts can cause harm to consumers and result in legal problems, we do not purchase raw materials from China, with the exception of Panax Ginseng, where we only work with well-known suppliers and rigorously test each batch for impurities.
Get in touch!
- Ralf Posselt
- Head of extract business
- +49 9181 231 284
- +49 9181 231 6284 (fax)